6 dic 2008

Colección de singles de Queen

Acaba de editarse The Singles Collection Vol. 1, una caja con 13 singles de Queen hasta 1979. EMI lanzará tres cajas más en los próximos meses.

La lista de temas de The Singles Collection Vol. 1 es:

CD1: Keep Yourself Alive, Son And Daughter.

CD2: Seven Seas Of Rhye, See What A Fool I've Been.

CD3: Killer Queen, Flick Of The Wrist.

CD4: Now I'm Here, Lily Of The Valley.

CD5: Bohemian Rhapsody, I'm In Love With My Car.

CD6: You're My Best Friend, '39.

CD7: Somebody To Love, White Man.

CD8: Tie Your Mother Down, You And I.

CD9: Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Death On Two Legs (Dedicated To...), Tenement Funster, White Queen (As It Began).

CD10: We Are The Champions, We Will Rock You.

CD11: Spread Your Wings, Sheer Heart Attack.

CD12: Bicycle Race, Fat Bottomed Girls.

CD13: Don't Stop Me Now, In Only Seven Days.

No hay comentarios.: